Playing with the Vortex effect
The vortex effect in Crazy Lens has 2 settings that provide a wide range of customization to suit your own needs. In order to change the values, start Crazy Lens, click the menu button on your device to bring up the options menu, and select Settings.
The two settings that we’ll be changing are the Vortex Inner Radius and Vortex Outer Radius. You can click and drag the slider to change the values.
Before getting into specific values and what they look like, there is some general looks you can expect. When the inner radius is lower than the outer radius, it will look like your main subject is coming out of, and twisting around the center of the photo. See the first 3 images in the gallery below as examples. When the outer radius is lower than the inner radius, it will look like your main subject is getting pulled in towards the center of the photo. See the last 2 images in the gallery below as examples.
- Image 1 shows Inner radius 28, Outer radius 200
- Image 2 shows Inner radius 20, Outer radius 147 (default setting)
- Image 3 shows Inner radius 20, Outer radius 37
- Image 4 shows Inner radius 198, Outer radius 100
- Image 5 shows Inner radius 103, Outer radius 24